Kitchen utensils vocabulary: Let’s start with a quiz. Can you answer the following questions as quickly as possible?
Most of the utensils are used in many people’ homes. What items from the quiz do you have in your house? Do you use them frequently?
Below are more kitchen utensils that can be used on a regular basis. Can you name the objects using the vocabulary on the right column? You can download the worksheet too.
Download worksheet: Kitchen Utensils Vocabulary Worksheet
The worksheet does not contain all the kitchen utensils that we can use daily or occasionally. What items can we add to the list?
What about listening to an audio clip in which all the words above have been pronounced? Practise too! Repeat the vocabulary aloud and pay attention to the main and secondary stresses.
You can also use the following worksheet for more practice.
Download worksheet: Kitchen Utensils Vocabulary and Pronunciation
Now do the crossword puzzle so that you can memorise the new vocabulary better.
- Find more kitchen utensils vocabulary by YoYo TV
- Learn more about the objects you can find in a kitchen. This is a creative video done by British Linguaspectrum.
- 10 common utensils in Africa
- How to clean kitchen utensils
- How to open a tin with a tin opener
- Should you leave the peel when you are pressing garlic?