Most people take years learning English, or any other language, but seem to get the same mediocre outcome over and over again. It is not easy to obtain long-lasting results and often this type of studying involves repetition, boredom and frustration.
The simple tips in the video below might help you to save money, time and energy in the future while enjoying the learning process at the same time.
Summary: How to Learn English with long-lasting results
Seriousness: Be careful, disciplined, purposeful and hard-working. Take advantage of all the opportunities that you have and don’t waste them.
Priority: Know what is important for you and make time for it. Avoid time wasters.
Motivation: Examine the reasons why you want to learn English. The stronger the reason, the better the chances of learning English faster and efficiently.
Efficiency: Study regularly and aim for results.
Last tips for getting long-lasting results
- The teacher won’t learn for you. Be an active student and check your progress regularly. Look for constant feedback from friends, instructors and any other interlocutors. Remember to enjoy your successes while you work on your mistakes.
- Don’t be shy. Practise and practise again, whenever you can, whereever you can.
- Don’t be too hard on yourself. Everyone starts as a beginner in whatever we do.
- Learning English is not the only thing you have to do in life, so get it over and done with.
- Try to use English in real life. This can be when you are shopping online, discussing on social media, talking to friends or writing in your diary.
- Learning should be pleasurable. If you often feel that someone is forcing you to learn then you won’t get long-lasting results. The reasons for studying English must really come from yourself.
Remember that the key word is seriousness. Take your studies seriously, even if they are just a hobby in order to get long-lasting results. This will free you from endless studying and make room for other interesting things in life.